CS 5010: Module 04
This week you will learn about sequence information. You will learn how to represent sequence information as lists, about the list template, and how to write functions that manipulate list data.
Read Part II from our textbook.
- Lesson 4.1: Lists
- Guided Practice 4.1
- Guided Practice 4.2
- Lesson 4.2: Using the List Template
- Lesson 4.3: Lists of Structures
- Guided Practice 4.3
- Lesson 4.4: More Recursive Data Types
- Guided Practice 4.4
- Lesson 4.5: Non-Empty Lists
- Lesson 4.6: Why Recursive Functions Halt
- Guided Practice 4.5
Problem Set 04 was assigned on Monday, 6 February.