by Harriet Fell, Javed A. Aslam, Rajmohan Rajaraman, Eric Ropiak, and Chris Burrows
Please purchase the textbook from the campus bookstore.
If the bookstore is out of texts, please follow the instructions below to order the book online, as well as gain access to an online version:
- Step 1: Log on to https://students.universityreaders.com/store/.
- Step 2: Create an account or log in if you have an existing account to purchase.
- Step 3: Easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the rest of the ordering process. Payment can be made by all major credit cards.
- Step 4: After purchasing, you can access your full or partial e-book by logging into your account and clicking My Digital Materials to get started on your readings right away.
- Implementing Logic Gates
- Design of a simple processor - slides
- The RSA (Rivest-Shamir-Adelman) cryptosystem
- Still Guarding Secrets after Years of Attacks, RSA Earns Accolades for its Founders
- Growth of Functions
- An updated version of the textbook's Markov Chains section